=======================Electronic Edition========================

---May 18, 1987---
News and resources for environmental justice.
Environmental Research Foundation
P.O. Box 5036, Annapolis, MD 21403
Fax (410) 263-8944; Internet: erf@igc.apc.org
The Back issues and Index are available here.
The official RACHEL archive is here. It's updated constantly.
To subscribe, send E-mail to rachel-weekly- request@world.std.com
with the single word SUBSCRIBE in the message. It's free.
===Previous issue==========================================Next issue===


Anyone wishing to report a chemical emergency can phone the National Response Center (800) 424-8802, day or night. In DC, the number is (202) 426-2675, or (202) 267-2675. The person who answers those phones will help you contact state and local officials, or other agencies that may need to respond to the emergency. The Response Center is operated by the U.S. Coast Guard.
--Peter Montague, Ph.D.

Descriptor terms: emergencies; chemicals; hotlines; phone numbers; us coast guard; national emergency response center; emergency response; spills; leaks; fires; chemical emergencies;

Next issue